UI/UX DesignerTRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
We are looking for experienced creative User Interface & Experience (UI UX) designers to work on engaging, rich & high-quality mobile & web applications, websites & software interfaces.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Designing Web and Mobile Applications
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables) using Sketch/ Figma/ Adobe XD
- Put users at the center of a design to make it simple, easy to use and good looking
- Continuously improve the existing UI/UX for the best application experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of graphic design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD or Figma
- Experience in Angular 11 and Flutter2.0 will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in w3c Standards.
- Better design sense (Color combination)
- Should be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs, multitasking skills, good time-management skills
Education: Graduate (Any stream)
Work experience: 3+ years
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)