Mobile App DeveloperTRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
- Be part of an experienced development team to develop production-level mobile apps with large numbers of users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate and communicate with the client team.
- Coordinate with internal team & decide on using the best solutions & architecture.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Work independently in identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- Must have prior Android, iOS & Flutter programming experience, Strong Knowledge of Flutter; Must have published at least 2 apps in the Apple/Google Store.
- Solid understanding of the iOS/Android native and flutter-based hybrid mobile app development cycle.
- Strong knowledge of the SOLID principle, MVC, MVVM, BLoC, Provider, software design patterns, Strong Knowledge of Swift and Dart.
- Write well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code; Writing clear, maintainable, and testable code.
- Experience working in an agile development process; familiarity with continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Test Driven Development and test case writing – Nice to have
Education: Graduate or Post-Graduate (Computer Science)
Work experience: 5+ years
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)