IT InfrastructureTRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
- Drive the architectural design, solution planning and feasibility study on Cloud Computing Infrastructure.
- Perform installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning for infrastructure services
- Implement changes, perform security related tasks, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures
- See opportunities of automation and reduce the operational workload, build scripts, introduce new tools and practices as needed
- Deliver new IT services and exploit current infrastructure technologies.
- Drive the infrastructure roadmaps and plan on adopting cloud infrastructure in a long run.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Keep cloud infrastructure and up and running and Keep software up to date, Images, AIX, Linux, WebSphere, DB2 systems.
- Solid experience in infrastructure architecture solutions design
- Solid knowledge and experience in managing implementations on public cloud AWS/Google clou
- Experience with Cloud technologies: IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Orchestrators and with version control systems such as Git
- Understanding of DevOps practices (Continuous Integration/Delivery/Monitoring/etc)
- Troubleshooting complex systems, including OS, Middleware and Network
- Proficiency in Windows, Linux, Unix environments, VMWARE (VMWare ESX, VCenter, ThinApp)
- Working knowledge on Cisco (Firewalls, Routers, Aps etc.)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field
Work experience: 4 to 8 years related work experience in cloud technologies Minimum 2 years of experience on Cloud operations
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)