DevOps Engineer (GCP)TRIARQ Health India
TRIARQ Health is a Physician Practice Services company that partners with doctors to run modern patient-centred practices so they can be rewarded for delivering high-value care. TRIARQ’s Physician-led partnerships simplify practices’ transition to value-based care by combining our proprietary, cloud-based practice, care management platform and patient engagement services to help doctors focus on better outcomes.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Division: Healthcare Technology
Location: Nashik, Pune
- Strong DevOps experience using Google Cloud
- Manage our IDE development stack Visual Code/Eclipse and provide support to users
- Support development teams in the implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Proactively approach the development teams, detect inefficiencies and improve CI/CD pipelines.
- Gather requirements from users and design solutions based on our GCP platform.
- Monitor the health of the GCP platform.
- In depth knowledge in operating and extending Google Cloud.
- Git source control management and branching strategies.
- Windows and Linux server operating systems and scripting skills.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering principles such as continuous integration, continuous deployment, test-driven development and agile project methodologies.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on Cloud platforms will be an added advantage
Education: Graduate (Any stream), Post-Graduate (Preferred)
Work experience: 2-3 years
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent (Candidate should be ready to give min. 2 yrs. of commitment)